Freight charges are based upon the size, weight and destination of the shipment. All orders are shipped F.O.B., Burlington, WA.
We ship by UPS, Fed-Ex, Parcel Post, common carrier and airfreight. Our default carrier is FedEx ground. UPS (or Fed-Ex) next day, two-day or three day select can be accommodated for most orders upon request and will be invoiced accordingly.
For oversize orders, we have arranged a substantial discount with various common carriers. We will provide you with a freight rate.
Orders containing Hazardous Materials will only be shipped FedEx or UPS Ground for larger orders via Common Carrier. UPS charges a Hazardous Materials Service handling charge, (currently $20.00 per package) for all packages that require UPS Hazardous Materials Shipping Papers.
We have extensive shipping experience and will work with you to locate the best means of shipping your order.
UPS shipments are insured up to $100.00. We insure and invoice for additional insurance for UPS shipments valued above $100.00. The UPS Fee for this is $.35 per each additional $100.00.
U. S Postal Service shipments by Parcel Post are insured at additional cost. We insure all Parcel Post shipments and invoice for the additional fee. Other U.S. Postal services are not insurable.
Common Carrier shipments are covered under the freight carriers loss or damage claims.
SHIPMENTS OUTSIDE USA
NO COD's. All orders must be paid in advance. We accept Visa, Mastercard and American express cards. We also accept PayPal, Certified check, international money order, or bank wire transfer.
We regularly ship into Canada by FedEx, UPS, Parcel Post and Common Carrier. UPS does not accept Hazardous Materials shipments to Canada or outside the contiguous 48 states.
For Canadian common carrier (truck) shipments, we suggest that you obtain a customs broker to expedite processing. We can provide a list of Canadian customs brokers. Hazardous materials can be shipped to Canada by common carrier. We will arrange freight and provide quotes to ship anywhere worldwide. Many items can be shipped internationally by UPS, FedEx, or by International Parcel Post. We will work with you to ascertain the best shipping method.
We do not invoice until shipment is completed. Orders or portions of orders for merchandise temporarily out of stock will be held on back order and shipped immediately when available. If an extended delay is anticipated, we will notify you.
Shipments are packaged in an appropriate manner to reasonably assure that merchandise will arrive at your doorstep in the same condition as it left our warehouse. The U. S. Department of Transportation (DOT) enacts and enforces all hazardous materials transportation law in the United States. You may be required to purchase special packaging for the shipment of certain quantities of hazardous materials. We will notify you if this applies to your order.
Surfboard and sailboard blanks require special boxes for shipment. You will be required to purchase appropriate boxes for common carrier shipment of your blank purchases.
Sheet foam sometimes requires special boxes for shipment. If this applies to your order, you may be required to purchase appropriate packaging for your shipment. We will suggest alternatives and notify you if this applies to your order. Divinycell Foam 48"X96" Sheets will be cut into quarter sheets for shipping purposes.
Check your invoice or packing slip against the merchandise you receive. Notify us immediately if you do not receive what is listed on the invoice.
Returns will be accepted for 30 days from date of sale, if: (1) Merchandise is defective. (2) We goofed the order. Should you receive defective merchandise or have a problem, please contact us for authorization before returning the merchandise. A copy of the original invoice must accompany all Merchandise returned. Credit for returned merchandise may exclude shipping expenses. Merchandise may also be subject to a minimum of a 10% restocking fee.
Absolutely no returns accepted after 30 days.
**Please be sure to read our TERMS & CONDITIONS**
CLAIMS FOR DAMAGE
Delivery of all merchandise is the responsibility of the carrier. Always check the condition of the merchandise, shipping container and packing slip in the presence of the delivering agent. If you receive a damaged package or a package that appears to have been tampered with, make a written note to the freight carrier when you sign for receiving the package. A verbal note to the driver is not sufficient. Carefully open package in the presence of the delivering carrier and be sure to save the damaged container as visible proof, this is the first thing the carrier's agent will ask to see! This insures prompt action, should a claim need to be filed for damaged or broken parts. Remember YOU must file the claim with the delivering carrier. Claims for damaged or lost merchandise are made to the freight carrier. Notify the local office of the freight carrier as soon as possible (within 48 hours). Notify us as soon as possible of damaged shipments and we will assist you with expediting your claim with the carrier.
IN THE EVENT OF DAMAGE TO ANY SHIPMENT PLEASE FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Leave damaged goods in ORIGINAL master carton.
2. To begin claim process go online to https://www.fedex.com/apps/onlineclaims/?locale=en_US or feel free to contact FedEx directly at 1-(800)-463-3339
1. Damaged merchandise must be held in the ORIGINAL master carton for UPS inspection. This means the outside carton in which the merchandise was shipped. DO NOT RETURN THE DAMAGED MERCHANDISE TO US.
2. If there is a UPS depot near you, contact them for an inspection. If not, notify us immediately, in writing of all damage. We will contact UPS and let you know what to do with the merchandise.
Common Carrier (Truck)
1. Before accepting the shipment, count the cartons to be sure you are receiving the quantity listed on the bill of lading. If there is any shortage, request the delivering carrier to note the shortage on the freight bill along with his signature.
2. Examine the shipment at once. In the event of damage, NOTIFY DELIVERING CARRIER IMMEDIATELY. Claims must be made within 5 days of receipt. He will furnish a "Concealed Damage Report" form which must be used as part of your claim. The other necessary papers are a copy of the paid freight bill, copy of the invoice and the bill of loading. DO NOT RETURN THE DAMAGED MERCHANDISE TO US.
3. File your claim for the full value of the damaged items as listed on the invoice.
4. TRUCKER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR BREAKAGE IN TRANSIT.
1. Parcel post shipments are covered by Post Office insurance. DO NOT RETURN DAMAGED MERCHANDISE TO US. Should any of the contents be damaged you must submit the ENTIRE container and the damaged merchandise to your local Postmaster. The Postmaster will then institute the claim.
The sellers and or manufactures only obligation shall be to replace or repair products proved to be defective. Neither the seller or manufacture shall be liable for any loss, injury or damage direct or consequential, arising out of the use of or inability of the product. Purchaser assumes all risk and liability whatsoever in connection therewith. Fiberglass Supply, has no control over the use of products it sells. The foregoing is made in lieu of all warrantees either expressed or implied. All repairs or replacements will be made exclusively by Fiberglass Supply. No outside repairs will be paid for unless authorized by management of Fiberglass Supply.